Stavanger Bay i should not smite with vengeance
50 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Well, she wasn't being chased away, always a good sign.  Godot was trying to remember where she'd scented the woman around, but she couldn't remember anything distinct.  She'd been around a while, that's about as much background as could be discerned.  'Llooo, she said, doing her normal talking without dropping whatever she was carrying thing.  On the bright side, at least what she said wasn't completely incomprehensible and she wasn't usually the sort to blather on unprompted.  Instead, she'd just drag the kelp along until she was forced to put it down for one reason or another.

The crab, though, was a nice little distraction.  The motion of it skipping across the sand definitely drew Godot's attention, and she circled around it as it came to a stop and started to get its little pokey feet underneath it again to try to escape its torturer.  The problem with that?  Godot responded in kind -- after a quick glance up at the other woman to look for any hints, she made one almost-swipe which was met with the threat of claws.  She moved a bit farther around to the crab's side before smacking the creature back like some weird game of ping-pong, the kelp flapping as Godot moved.  The crab wasn't something that could be hidden away -- except in a cache -- so she wasn't going to trade her kelp for it.
Messages In This Thread
i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - May 07, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - June 22, 2018, 03:28 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - June 24, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - June 30, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - July 05, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - July 15, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - July 24, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - July 31, 2018, 01:36 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - August 09, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - August 14, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - August 21, 2018, 01:40 PM