Wapun Meadow To you, I gave everything I had and everything I didn't have
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
Set right after this thread.

He did not give up, his body would not allow it.

Alexander continued after @Reigi’s trail, counting on her pace being slowed by the child that was with her and hoping it would give him enough of time to catch up. He did not know why it was that he followed after her, why he wanted so desperately to bring her back home to him—had she not abandoned him, just as everyone else? She’d left him before and returned but, this time, it felt different. There was a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, supported by Yakone’s presence with her, that had him believing this might be his last time seeing her—that she truly was becoming just the same as those before her.

Scarlett, Meldresi, Kendra—

Annasiak.

An outline most familiar flitted into his line of sight, bringing the male to increase his speed, eager to close the distance between them. Yet, the closer he got, the more he slowed instead, weighed down by a mass so great whilst entirely invisible. A mass that won out in the end, forcing him to a stop as only a single word could drop from his mouth:

“Why?”
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
To you, I gave everything I had and everything I didn't have - by Xan - May 11, 2018, 01:11 AM