Emberwood a partial list of things currently inside you: blood, skull, ghost
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It takes a moment before she’s able to respond, trying to register what’s going on. She’d missed the start of his words, having listened to the soft words another another, and by the time she’s on all four feet, he’s saying something else. 

She blinks, glances away, and one ear turns off to the side for the sounds in the distance. One glance to the kill at the brute’s feet explains the scent of blood and her stomach turns, though whether for hunger or nausea, it’s difficult to tell. Saliva pools in her mouth and she licks her lips, unable to tell the difference in the moment but she steps back anyway. 

After a beat, she realizes the tightness to the right side of her face, dried blood caked thickly onto her fur. Open her mouth pulls the fur beneath and she quickly snaps them shut in response. 

”What’s hap—“ she trails off. The other doesn’t seem to show any signs he’s been fighting, aside from the kill. ”Who are you?” she asks, wincing as her head throbs. She has many more questions but she struggles to focus on those she’s already (attempted) to ask.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: a partial list of things currently inside you: blood, skull, ghost - by Mallaidh - May 13, 2018, 06:52 PM