Emberwood a partial list of things currently inside you: blood, skull, ghost
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The tightness in her fur subsides as it dissolves the water, trailing off with the ripples she causes. She pauses only when he speaks to her and she turns over her shoulder to look at him, pink-laden water dripping from the side of her head. Mallaidh blinks a few times, and then shakes her head—only to wince and cut it short—but she doesn’t know what to say. She doesn’t remember how she’d the torn flesh on the side of her head, but fuck did it hurt. “I don’t know,” she says, stepping back from the tainted water and closer to the shore. “I mean, I did but… they didn’t do this,” she offers though the confused look on her face betrays any confidence in her words. She’d fled from Drageda who knows how long and she doesn’t recognize a single thing in her surroundings, so surely she’s far enough away that Blixen and her mother wouldn’t have tracked her down—and besides… Blixen wouldn’t do this… right?
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: a partial list of things currently inside you: blood, skull, ghost - by Mallaidh - June 21, 2018, 06:58 PM