Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
@Howl if around, but AW

Brynn was naturally curious and liked to wander. This is what lead her to be in this new place outside of her new territory. This area was full of very tall trees that created shade from the afternoon sun. Not that it was really warm; In fact, this forested area seemed even cooler once she entered it, but Brynn didn't mind at all. As she walked further into the forest, she could hear the distinct sound of moving water. After following the sound for a little bit, Brynn found herself at a flowing creek. She walked up to the water's edge, bent her head to the water, and took a quick drink. She saw a few fish swimming in the creek and thought she might try to catch one. Fishing was not her strength, but she would never get better if she didn't try, right?

Brynn walked into the water gently, trying not to make too much commotion, afraid she might scare the fish away. She walked until the water touched just below her elbows and stopped, waiting. She finally spotted a fish close by. She watched it swim for a few seconds trying to form a plan. Finally, she leapt toward the fish trying to trap it between her two front paws and the creek bed, but the fish was too fast. Brynn attempted this maneuver several more times with each time rendering her still without a fish. Finally, she let out a frustrated huff and stormed out of the water to sit back on the dry land. What could she be doing wrong, she thought, trying to calm her frustration. What was it about fish that gave her so much trouble? She continued to think about this while listening to sounds of the creek flowing by in front of her.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - May 17, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM