Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Staring at the creek, Brynn occasionally saw the flip of a fin at the surface of the water. She thought it almost seemed as though the fish were taunting her now that they knew she was fishing-challenged. She thought about the way she had tried to catch the fish with her front paws. Maybe that wasn't the correct way? Maybe she should use her mouth? But if she tried to catch them in her teeth, she would have to put her face in the water and wouldn't be able to see where she was going. She knew there was a trick to it, though; she just hadn't figured it out yet. 

Brynn's attempt at forming a new strategy was soon paused as she heard the sound of an approaching wolf. When she turned her head and saw that it was Howl, she smiled. She accepted his greeting nudge and replied, "No, I was trying to catch a fish, but they elude me every time." The frustration she was feeling leaked into her voice as she added, "I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong." She then let out a disappointed sigh and asked, "Do you catch fish?"
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - May 18, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM