Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She spoke of beginners luck, throwing doubt on herself. "And I'm sure you had it in you the whole time. No luck needed."  he playfully argued. She need only more practice to begin fishing with regularity. Now that she had her own fish in hand he began to dig into his meal.

During which Brynn asked him another question regarding delivering food to Valette once her children were born. "I think it's very kind of you to think of such a thing. I'm not sure what her temperament will be like. I hear every mother's is different. But I'm sure you will find out quickly." he said with a bit of a chuckle at the end. "If you do decide to bring her a meal, I would suggest waiting a bit. Give her some time with her litter. Then try it out. Making sure to not cross through the entrance until given direct permission, and if she says no... well know it's more than likely not personal."
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - May 21, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM