Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
At Howl's comment, Brynn stopped eating to look at him. "Oh, yeah? Why's that?" she asked with a coy smile. She was also glad she had come back with him. Not only had it given her a pack again, but it also meant there was no uncertainty as to whether or not she would get to see more of him. She wasn't entirely sure of the nature of their relationship, but she felt drawn to him. She hoped he felt the same way, but definitely wouldn't ask him for fear she would get an answer she didn't want, once again ruled by her insecurities.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - June 03, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM