Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She began by mentioning how lucky she was to be in a new pack again. He knew this was a reason, and not hearing him being mentioned first didn't discourage him. He knew that she also felt lucky about them, which she soon confirmed for him.

'For some reason' There it was again. That insecurity that she had about herself. It always found a way to sneak its way into her thinking but it didn't have Howl fooled. At her last comment he raised his head off of her and lowered his head onto his paws to that he was eye level with her.

He looked at her with a smirk on his face.  "Now if you're not completely sure then I must be doing something wrong."  he said teasing. "Let me correct that."  he said before kissing her on the mouth, and then again. He then worked his way to her jawline where he continued to kiss, before moving down and nibbling on her neck.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - June 07, 2018, 03:29 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM