Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
At her question, she felt his head leave hers, and she was soon looking into his face. She grinned in response to his words. He then proceeded to kiss her, starting at her mouth and moving down her jaw to her neck. His nibbling at her neck made things tighten deep inside her, and she sucked in a quick breath before letting out a flirtatious giggle. 

Brynn moved so that she could give him a few quick kisses on his lips before nuzzling her head into his neck. She took a deep breath, drawing in his scent. She loved the way he smelled; it made her feel safe and content. Any questions she may have had about his feelings for her were now gone. 

Of course, there was now another question she felt she needed to ask. She wasn't sure what his answer would be, but she knew she wouldn't be able to go forward from here without asking it. So, shyly, she finally said, "So...What does this mean?" She knew she wanted him to be hers, but did he feel the same way? This was more than just a fling for her, especially since she didn't really do flings. She was usually an all or nothing kind of girl. As much as she wanted to avoid defining the nature of their relationship and hide in his scent and the way he made her feel, she knew not knowing would eat her alive.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - June 07, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM