Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Bringing it up again brought back memories of her. The hidden youth within her matured body. The emotional and mental despairs that he brought her out of. A past riddled with grief and a desire to fill it with joy. He felt an immense joy that when she did pass she was happy, he just wished she was still here. But that was in the past, and we were here now.

Right now, Brynn was here. Right now, she nuzzled her head into his neck. And right now, he held her tight from above. This is where he needed to be. He heard her say she was sorry and he thanked her for that. "Thank you"  he said in a calm voice.

When a soft whine escaped her lips he lifted his head and brought it down to her level. Looking into her eyes and nudging his cheek against her.  "Oh Brynn. There's no need to be sad for me... Right now I'm here with you... And that's how it was meant to be." he told her comfortingly and confidently.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - June 10, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM