Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
#400 is for you, bae~

An aura of exultant disbelief seemed to descend over Quixote in the moments that followed, and he was not alone. He pressed into her with vigor and smothered her with kisses, and for a time, she returned his affection with gleeful abandon. She threw her head back and laughed into the dark, rainswept canopy overhead, and the sullen thunderheads that glowered down from above didn't dampen her spirits in the slightest. Warmth and sunshine colored her world in that moment, and she had to resist the urge to howl and send her joy out to all the world on sonorous notes of exuberant song.

Her mate. He was her mate.

She sighed deeply, a blissful sense of security and contentment settling within her, bringing with it the feeling that things were finally falling into place exactly where they should and all was right in the world. She leaned her head on his neck, the warm, earthy scent of his sable fur even headier in its rain-dampened state. "My mate. My love," she purred, her soft voice barely above a whisper as she tasted the words. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of saying that."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Raven - June 05, 2018, 01:42 AM