Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
She savored his kisses, grinning contentedly as he returned her gestures of affection. She couldn't wait to see what he came up with for den sites. The weeks were flying by quickly, and the need for a den in which to give birth was slowly becoming more and more pressing on her thoughts. She had done a little scouting herself, of course, but she didn't think she'd have the energy to dig out an entire den on her own. Thank goodness she had a man slave to boss around!

The subject shifted and somehow he ended up on the topic of their new location, and Raven was quick to agree with him. "Me too," she replied, a sort of :/ expression on her face. "I don't like it at all. It's entirely too exposed. What's it going to be like in winter, when it's freezing and blizzarding and blasting wind, and we're all hanging out on top of a flat, open plateau with no shelter?" Sure, they could all retreat to the woodlands surrounding the plateau, but then what was the point of calling the plateau their home if it wasn't where they sought shelter? Raven didn't like to question Towhee's judgement, but she found she disagreed with her sister on this particular decision. This spot was nice in the warmer months, but she had a feeling winter was going to be awful up here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Raven - June 14, 2018, 01:15 AM