Swiftcurrent Creek And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave.
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
Nothing had come back to him since he'd joined with the creek pack. If anything, Larus had lost more and more. He'd have fleeting thoughts of places, of people, of the sound of their voices or of moments in time — but only as it slipped away from him. He'd ended up doing his best to stay busy with patrols or with fishing, both of which were very quiet and non-eventful.

When the summon rose for the pack to gather, Larus did not hesitate to find the source of the call and head that way. Unfortunately, as he was making his way he began to slow down. It wasn't like he meant to forget where he was going - but his trajectory was off, and once the sound of the call diminished, Larus was left wondering what he was doing here by the riverside. 

Addled and unsure, he began to slink along — and when he encountered the fringe of the territory, he found it strange that the scents seemed so alien. 'This is wrong,' he thought as he crossed the barrier. 'This is... I'm not here, not.. Supposed to be here, and so he veered in another direction, and wasn't seen again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave. - by Larus - June 01, 2018, 07:27 PM