Boartusk Heights Some might say "euphoric", no, there's really no words for it
if you must live, darling one, just live
71 Posts
Ooc —
A smile tugged at his lips, quirking them ever so slightly up when she checked against him, and he returned the favour with a jostle of his own, in the expected brother-like fashion. How he'd gone from riding solo to potentially meeting his sister's new entire family flew well over his head, but he didn't complain. Ceara found them worthy of sticking around and working for, and that meant something.

But was he actually ready to do that himself? Of course he was; he'd always been ready - but didn't he leave the Clan to get away from the Blackthorns? Of course he did - but Ceara. Did she want him to stay? He thought so - but her words still left him with a taste of doubt. "I'd dig that." His lips still quirked in a smile, even as he sought to make his next words as gentle as a kid like him knew how, "Don't know if I'll stay or not. Or if your pack'll even want a rangy thing like me. I think I just need to think a few things through before I decide anything like that. But I'll be around." And he watched her from the corner of his eye, gauging her reaction. How she responded would sway his decision perhaps even more than Ceara knew.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some might say "euphoric", no, there's really no words for it - by Tuathal - June 07, 2018, 09:03 PM