Stone Circle so i'll follow the birdsong
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Joining 
@Caiaphas @Raleska @Ephraim @Svalinn @Rhakios - Hello Easthollow leadership! I know this is a large group of joiners, but I'd like to add that Kierkegaard will not be lasting more than a month or so and will gladly fill an Omega/Joiner rank until I kill him off. We wanted an active pack that had room for five pups, so please feel free to reach out to me if you feel there may be an issue. <3
Their journey had led them far from the sea, and the pups had grown restless and tired of trekking so far on youthful paws. While he had done his best to tend to them as he could, the aged ghost was not in his prime as he had once been and the weight of them had proven to be too much to carry for very long. Once they had rested for a short while, he had discussed with Caiaphas about finding a suitable home – anywhere – that would allow their children a safe place to grow and to learn. He could not stand to imagine what might happen to the whelps if they were to continue on as vagabonds. He had known the lifestyle from his own youth, and it had turned him into a savage and sour old man at a very young age. There were many times that he and his sister had nearly died, and he knew that he did not want that for his own kin.

As they neared the marked borders of a pack, Kierkegaard paused and turned back to his mate and his pups with a tired expression. The glimmer of his molten stare had faded, and his ragged coat stood at odd ends along his neck and spine. The ghost was not doing well, and the travels had taken a toll on his already weak state. He had not been the same since he had washed ashore those many months ago. At that time, he was not picky about where they landed; he wanted only a home for his family. He needed to know that they were safe. With haggard cough, the ghost drew his head and called for any who might meet him on the edges of the territory so that he might present his pups and his mate with a place to live.
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again
Messages In This Thread
so i'll follow the birdsong - by Kierkegaard - June 02, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Illecebra - June 03, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Caiaphas - June 03, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Ephraim - June 03, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Stark - June 04, 2018, 12:31 AM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by RIP Valette - June 04, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Kierkegaard - June 06, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Illidan - June 06, 2018, 02:58 AM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Caiaphas - June 08, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: so i'll follow the birdsong - by Ephraim - June 08, 2018, 07:13 PM