Broken Boulder milton makes his friends happy
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
No! It is okay! Hi! I changed the other one for Delight. You can have this post. ^.^

Milton was not a good dancer because his legs were so stubby. But he liked to dance because flowers made him so happy. Milton loved flowers so much that he could not help but to move his paws and do a shuffle. He thought spring was the best season because all of the flowers would bloom and make beautiful smells that he could enjoy. He danced some more before another wolf came to play. Milton saw the other wolf and he smiled a wolf smile at them.

“HI! My name’s Meltin’ Milton Snakehole! How are you today?” Milton did not want to stop dancing but it was probably rude to dance when he was trying to talk to another person. He stopped shaking his booty for a moment so that he could be a good wolf and dip his head. He did not want to get in trouble with a pack member that could be a friend. The other wolf was so dark and pretty. Milton liked them already.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
milton makes his friends happy - by Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 06, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 06, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 08, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018, 01:03 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018, 08:52 PM