Broken Boulder milton makes his friends happy
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
It's ok! We are going to have lots of fun. 8D

Kavik was a nice wolf. And he had a cool name. Milton really liked him. He wished he had a cooler name like Kavik. Kavik was so neat. Milton gave him a wolf smile and his tassel wagged really quickly. He made himself bow to his new pack friend and his tassel kept wagging really fast. It was hard not to be excited when there were so many great things happening. He wanted to be best friends with everyone there and he was off to a great start. How could things get better than that?

“It’s so nice to meet you Kavik. I like your name. What’s it mean? Do you know? I’ll bet it’s something cool. Anyway yeah I love flowers. They’re my favorite things ever.” It was so true that flowers were the best. Milton couldn’t even lie about that. Flowers smelled great. AND they were pretty. They were extra special because they weren’t always there so he made sure that he got the best of when they were around. Milton wished he could live in a world where there were only flowers and butterflies and sunshine. He would have been able to just die happy.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
milton makes his friends happy - by Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 06, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 06, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 08, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018, 01:03 AM
RE: milton makes his friends happy - by RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018, 08:52 PM