Moonspear I'm Upset
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Private 
@Roarke <3 Let me know if some of the assumptions aren't ok!

After they moved the pups to their new location Vela wasn't going to give Drogon any room to make up excuses. It was clear what Hydra had thought about her display towards Drogon. It hadn't been the right time, well now Vela would make it the right time. When it was clear that she wasn't needed anymore Vela made sure to corner Drogon as soon as possible and make sure that no one was around to listen in. She might have revealed to the others that she cared a bit more for Drogon than just a normal packmate. Vela would deal with that later if someone would have a problem with it. She expected her dad to be troubled about it.

Vela stood before Drogon with her dark blue eyes on him. Her tail raised while she kept her eyes on him. "So, are you ready to tell me where you have been?," she asked, sounding surprisingly calm. She had been quite angry before, she still was a bit, but now it was more a calm angry instead of the huffing fit she had earlier. In a way, she wasn't even mad that Drogon left to do his own thing. She was mostly mad at herself for being so dependent on him, for doubting herself. For all she cared Drogon could leave Moonspear any time he liked, she only needed to know if he would return or not.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Upset - by Vela - June 07, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 09, 2018, 05:56 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 11, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 15, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 19, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 22, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 25, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 28, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - July 03, 2018, 08:35 AM