Dragoncrest Cliffs is she drunk or does she just have bad taste?
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Don't they go here?, the girl asked, and Branwen couldn't help a slight smile. Well, yes— but that's boring. I like to take them inland, and put them where others will find them— unexpected places. Soon, she would travel a little further inland; mostly to explore, but she would take some shells along with her to do exactly what she had said. A trail, of sorts, though not one easily followed.
The girl, Blixen, accepted her invitation, wondering if she watched the stars. Not really, She admitted, hoping this didn't put the girl off, if she was partial to such things. I was just resting. Stars aren't really my thing— they're beautiful, but, I don't know. They've always seemed too unreachable, to me. Do you? Her gaze sharpened with interest. Branwen may not have been much for stars, but she was not opposed to stargazing if her company enjoyed it— nor would she turn down the opportunity to learn something, if the red-furred girl had any knowledge to offer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: is she drunk or does she just have bad taste? - by Branwen - June 10, 2018, 04:14 PM