Heron Lake Plateau Chocolate outline
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Quixote had issues with feelings.  Though he could make an attempt at being an ambassador, he wasn't going to ever try for counselor or whatever.  He was too honest, too blunt, and probably too calloused to throw too much effort into mundane squabbles that could be sorted out if they just talked.  He'd already expressed that he was pretty sure the whole mess wasn't her fault.  It's not your job if it's messing you up that badly.  That's when you need to step away and let someone else do whatever it is so you don't make things worse.  Ask for help.  He'd paused there to give it some weight, as he did actually mean it.

Regarding dens, he didn't think it was quite the same.  If some noob showed up and didn't realize it was the alphas' den and they should be extra polite about it, they needed their head examined.  Hell, even long time members should.  Subordinate to subordinate who didn't have pups to protect, though?  Meh.  Whatever, he'd keep neutral.  His actions weren't the ones in question here.  Then tell her that's what the issue was.  I think she might be a bit of a ditz, so that probably hadn't helped things, after all, she had been a bit slow on realizing he was also an alpha here.  If back wherever Blackthorns came from barging in was the norm, he wouldn't be surprised.  Still, it seemed like Niamh was way too wound up about the whole thing.  If this just happened, I think you just need to relax.  Take a nap, get some food, whatever.  Calm down, think about what happened later when you have a clear head and ask why she might have gone off the deep end and you might be able to find a solution.

I don't think either of us, meaning himself and Raven, would be making any rash decisions based on just one side of the story anyway.  If Ceara shows up and does lie, I'd hope you'd trust us enough to be able to tell that's what they were.  And if she is starting a habit of causing trouble, then she'll be dealt with.  But then again, he still thought Niamh was the one acting out of the norm about all of this -- Ceara was probably just being your average Blackthorn, for better or worse.
Messages In This Thread
Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 11, 2018, 03:20 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 16, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 16, 2018, 02:32 AM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 17, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Chocolate outline - by Quixote - June 19, 2018, 11:38 PM