Broken Boulder Taurus man, we don't let shit go
142 Posts
Ooc —
The day had started a little late for Steele as he had just woken up and headed out to find a fresh meal. He stretched his legs as he trotted out to the outskirts of the border, off to his usual hunting place. Out of the corner of his eyes he spotted the white female looking in distress about something, his urge to find out why was bigger than his stomach gurgling about food. His paws changed their direction and headed toward her, he had met her before and taught her a little how to hunt, maybe he could be of assistance again.

As he neared the orange eyed female he let out a small bark to let her know he was near. “Is there something I can help you with? You seem upset?” Both were questions in case he was reading her body language wrong. When he was in front of the female just a few feet away he came to a halt and gave a slight dip of his head then remained his gaze. Maybe he could invite her on his late morning hunt, two was usually better than one and meant a bigger prize.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 11, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 11, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 11, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 11, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 11, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 22, 2018, 09:13 AM