Wapun Meadow i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It didn't seem like Blondine would be having much luck with curving anyone's attitudes anytime soon; the welcome that she'd received hadn't been as warm as she had hoped. The stranger spoke of Easthollow, which Blondine was vaguely familiar with, but it was hearing Bearclaw that really caught her attention. There was a noticeable spark of interest in her as she slowly rose back up, not wishing to move too quickly and startle the other woman. If I may, I think y'all'd have better luck elsewhere. How many are you travelling with? 

It was clear that the woman had her own thought processes, and because Blondine hadn't quite mastered them yet, she figured that she ought to add on to clarify that she wasn't asking for her own benefit. I've just come from that way and they don't seem to be very open.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed - by Blondine - June 26, 2018, 02:10 PM