Stavanger Bay i can't set a good example
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
Zig emerged from the water, a large fish held tightly between his teeth. He had been swimming, which was something he did most days, but today had decided to catch some breakfast while out in the cold ocean water. Once his paws hit the sandy beach, he dropped the fish and shook the excess water from his coat the best he could, making him look a little silly as his wet fur stuck out in all different directions afterwards. 

Picking up his fish, he began trotting down the shore in search of a good place to enjoy his kill. He froze when the unknown wolf's scent entered his nose. It was then that he saw a blurred form a ways ahead of him that appeared to be headed his way. He began moving again, his pace faster than the leisurely one he had before scenting the stranger. Once close enough that his presence was sure to be noticed by the other wolf, he stopped, not wanting to appear aggressive by just waltzing up to them. Furthering his attempt at neutrality, he decided to let the other wolf choose to close the remaining distance; the only movement was the slight wag of his tail as he kept his eyes on the new wolf, waiting to see what would happen next.
Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
Messages In This Thread
i can't set a good example - by Slick - June 14, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: i can't set a good example - by Zodiac - June 18, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: i can't set a good example - by Slick - June 18, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i can't set a good example - by Zodiac - June 18, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: i can't set a good example - by Slick - June 27, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: i can't set a good example - by Zodiac - June 28, 2018, 12:08 AM