Duck Lake I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
There was no hesitation between his command and Brynn's leap into action. Her aim was for the remaining front leg and the fleshy part where it connected to the doe's body. If she could deal her an injury there, they would surely be able to get the deer to the ground. 

As predicted, the beast was too distracted with Shale to see Brynn jump out from behind the trees. It wasn't until Brynn's teeth sank into her targeted area that the deer noticed the second wolf, but with only three working legs, she wasn't able to do much. Brynn held on tight to her mouthful as the panicked doe tried unsuccessfully to rear up, unable to lift the added weight in her weakened state. Every move the deer made to shake Brynn off just caused more tearing to the spot to which she still had her jaws tightly clamped. 

Brynn then started throwing her weight down towards the ground in an attempt to knock the doe off balance, but each time, the deer somehow tapped into her adrenaline fueled strength and thwarted her attempts. The deer had to be close to falling; Brynn had felt her teeth tear through muscle and tendons and knew her remaining front leg wouldn't be much use to the beast anymore. So, teeth still clamped tightly on the doe, Brynn glanced to Shale, her eyes telling him she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words. - by Brynn - June 29, 2018, 11:03 AM