Duck Lake I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
To Brynn's relief, her partner soon came up beside the doe, positioning himself so that he could make a move for her throat. She watched as his jaws connected with the flesh of the deer's neck, blood spraying out instantly as he tore into her jugular. The spray flecked onto her face, feeding her adrenaline high. 

When Shale motioned for her to let go and move out of the way, she freed the deer from her grasp and moved to the side, watching as she fell to the ground and took her last breath. For a minute, she stood there looking at her hunting partner, panting, her expression filled with exhilarated glee. 

It took a few seconds for his words to pierce her heightened state, but when they finally registered, she grinned at him. "You, too. And yes we do," she answered with a bow of her head. It appeared he was letting her choose first, so she went for the meaty thigh, sinking her teeth into where it connected to the body and pulling it away. She also took some of the meat from the back before stepping away to let Shale have his turn. "We should do this again," she said giving him a friendly smile. She could always use another skilled hunting partner.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words. - by Brynn - July 02, 2018, 05:52 PM