Dragoncrest Cliffs Time will not slow down enough for me
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She makes frequent stops back to Hougeda, more than usual, since the kids have taken up residence. She’s given them the freedom of hougeda or the thick foliage where their new den has been settled. There’s enough adults around if they wanted to explore, someone would go with them, but it won’t be long before they have the freedom of the whole pack as fast as they’re growing.

On her way back to the rendezvous site, Thuringwethil stumbles across a rabbit den but leaves it untouched for now.

She hears Kiwi’s voice in baby Drageda tongue and Ephraim’s smell touches her nose. The boy had been there when they moved the other children and she wonders if it had been too much for them all at once. “You don’t remember Ephraim?” she queries to her daughter, reaching down and gently touching the top of her head with her nose. “He was with us the other day,” she adds, not realizing the intention behind Kiwi’s words weren’t literal but she smiles anyway. And, if Ephraim will allow, she moves closer to him for a gentle touch and lick in greeting.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - June 26, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Antumbra - June 27, 2018, 06:10 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 02, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 17, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 28, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 07, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - August 10, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 13, 2018, 06:25 PM