Blackfeather Woods There's no such thing as sweeter a sting
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She nodded sternly, Her soul not bending. She would no longer sympathize with him. Through thick and thin had she fought for her place in the woods, to stay where she belonged, and how many times had Damien not followed suit? She did not hate him for it completely, but she couldn't say this trait of leaving again and again was a desirable one. At least she could trust herself to stay, perhaps even Kove. The rest was disposable. As long as they stood strong, she knew The Woods would remain - with or without The Prince.

She glared at him, a curious look to show she was interested at least. Some would be flattered to hear it, but at least Nyx didn't show it upfront. So that were his motives. Overthrow her old father to place them on top again. Things had been peaceful ever since Kove took over... She didn't know if this hurt their image or made it better. Creatures of darkness her ass - there was little dark about The Woods anymore other than the actual shadows. She was no subordinate, she found. The role only fitted her because she had been content with it. A tempting promise, that much was true, but how much could she trust his words?

Kove is a fine leader, but I cannot say I do not miss the old days. She admitted softly, a quick glance over their surroundings confirming there were no eavesdroppers. My loyalty lies with The Woods alone. If you promise to restore it to its former glory, I will gladly assist you. A slight smile krept upon her features, cold gaze lighting up for a short while.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - June 26, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Nocturnal - July 09, 2018, 07:49 AM
RE: There's no such thing as sweeter a sting - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 12:01 PM