Heron Lake Plateau i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Quick post because I have to go make dinner

Raven noted Towhee's comments, nodding in agreement with the beta's suggestion that they get together after this situation had been handled. She watched both Ceara and Towhee move away, then glanced at Colt with a look in her face that said, please stay. Just in case this bunch decided to try anything nefarious. There was an air of strength and pride to Caiaphas, and something told Raven she wasn't a wolf to be underestimated.

She had understood Towhee's advice regarding the strangers, but she wasn't willing to dismiss these stragglers without due consideration. She particularly liked the prospect of having another master mercenary in the pack. "I appreciate your willingness to contribute your skills to our benefit. There's no denying that a master warrior would be a valuable addition to our pack," she spoke, her voice impassive and her eyes calculating despite the warmth that reigned inside her for the homeless pups. "But what I require is loyalty. I won't offer you the resources and protection of my home if your intention is to leave us as soon as it is convenient for you to move on elsewhere." It wasn't an accusation, merely a statement of fact. The lesson she'd learned with Rosalyn recently was still fresh on her mind as she spoke the words.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years - by Raven - June 28, 2018, 09:09 PM