Heron Lake Plateau i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Sorry for the lengthy delay! Was on vacation in the Alaskan wilderness with limited cellphone service this past week and a half. Last one from me! It can be archived anytime. :)

The boy fed with a voraciousness that surprised the alpha, and she made no move to stop him. When Caiaphas moved in to dislodge him, the Redhawk leaned back to allow the mother to get to her pup without being all up in Raven's grill and making it awkward. As soon as the boy realized what was going on, he dug in harder and Raven grimaced with discomfort as she felt his tiny needle-sharp teeth dig in to the tender flesh of her underbelly. When he was finally pulled away, he threw a fit and she couldn't help grinning at him and shaking her head.

"Come on," she said over the puppy's fussing, inviting packmates both new and established to follow her. "Let's get you settled in and fed. I'll have some fresh meat brought for you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years - by Raven - July 12, 2018, 07:30 PM