Honeyed Pasture sworn before a light of knife's edge white
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
All Welcome 
tag for reference!

Cortland's healing has progressed to a point where Poet feels comfortable straying from close by. There is a feeling inside her stomach, growing bigger by the day, and she is not ready to confront it nor name it. But proximity to her two companions does not help abate it, and so she excuses herself to @Phocion, professing a need for space once more. Of course she'll be back, and soon, she assured him. And an excursion from the mountainside is an opportunity to find others to bring to their cause. (Although... evangelicalism, admittedly, is not something within her wheelhouse.)

First she moves west, pointedly away from the direction of Bearclaw or from chance encounters with dear Sif. Her heart needs neither burdens. Her legs carry her into the pasture, where she disappears underneath the cover of grass. With a slightly guilty feeling she can't shake, the ex-priestess finds her thoughts returning to a dear old friend she's not used since before she joined Bearclaw... but with the warmer days, perhaps she can find some while she's out.
Messages In This Thread
sworn before a light of knife's edge white - by Hamartia - June 30, 2018, 06:00 PM