Sun Mote Copse stranger things have happened, i know
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
Curiosity, She returned evenly, watching his posture and movements carefully. If he would not settle, she would depart soon; it was a simple fact to her that little was worth the feeling of teeth rending her flesh. Even an interesting tale could not quite convince her.
Nonetheless, she stayed for his explanation, vague and dissatisfying as she found it. Not unreasonable, given their status as strangers to each other— still, she wished for more. You're traveling to the coast, then, The statement came simply; an obvious assumption. Glancing over his unkempt form again, she continued, You have nothing else, and it wounds your pride. You're accustomed to importance.
She paused. When you take the territory, you will lead? Another sweep of scarlet eyes upon the man; leadership seemed an air about him, rather than a title he might take. It suits you.
There was of course the ever-present possibility of inciting his anger further, of bringing the feral man's wrath upon herself. The girl of many names was unperturbed; she was prepared, and if the pale wolf lunged for her, her exit would be swift (fox in tow).
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 07, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 07:21 PM