Sun Mote Copse stranger things have happened, i know
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
since this went 3 weeks without a reply and is long enough for me to personally consider it as an archivable thread i just went ahead and tacked a small conclusion on it so i could archive it. if you'd like to continue/formally wrap it up feel free to give me a little poke on pm or discord and i'd be more than happy to have it revived for us. :-)

kjalarr watches her settle back upon her haunches but he does not reciprocate. he lingers but he does not let his guard down, does not display a physical comfort he does not feel. she is intuitive but they are strangers. she knows only what she discerns and what he chooses to divulge her. it isn't much. simple fact. some she deduced for herself and others that he gives her. scraps. his story is long. no doubt he has experienced more during his three years of life then some do their whole lives. the rise and fall of regimes, families torn apart; his family torn apart ...in fact he's done it several times over. he has felt hatred towards children of his own loins, has killed his own daughters. there is more than he could tell in a single meeting, in a single night. his saga has already by and far eclipsed ragnar's.

kjalarr lets out a contemplative noise as she offers him a simple and unsatisfactory explanation. he accepts it because it is only fair. "i have many." he remarks simply. jorunn, tevinter, kjalarr, atli, shadowmarked, ásabragr. no doubt he will collect more to add to that list as he collects scars. "kjalarr." he eventually gives her and turns his sharp eye to her. he does not verbally ask for her name but rather demands it in the silence of his expectant stare.

their conversation carries on for a short while longer, never breaching further than shallow pleasantries. kjalarr wasn't good with pleasantries but it was better than indulging in things he'd rather not speak of. time ticked onwards and eventually the pair went their separate ways.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 07, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 07:21 PM