Jade Fern Grove nervous, but hopeful
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Grezig did the explaining he was too reserved to do, trying to clear him of any suspicion that the alphess may have of him. She seemed a tad on edge and highly appeasing, understandably. The woman was perhaps more desperate for him to join than he himself was.

From the alphess came a twitch. Then, a smile. Her muscles uncoiled, eyes softened, and tail relaxed. She even gave him an apology. Corvus would've been visibly taken aback at this complete 180 shift in demeanor if not a collected man. Instead, he only raised his brows in surprise. The white woman explained the reason for her initial reaction. That "someone" he resembled likely played a part in the scars on her body. Her dark eyes scanned him for a moment, which he didn't mind. I understand, He said regarding the matter, truly feeling no offense.

Despite Corvus' initial expectations, the northerner trusted Grezig's judgement and welcomed him. She gestured for the pair to follow, and he obeyed. The shadow dug around in his memory for what Grezig said the alphess' name was. The alphas were... something starting with a "K" and... Liri. Liri sounded feminine, so he could assume that was it. Still, she hadn't given her name yet, so he said, I don't believe I caught your name, alphess.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 15, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 15, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 16, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 16, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 17, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 21, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 24, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 25, 2018, 03:54 PM