Duck Lake you could be my remedy
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
All Welcome 
AW, but tagging @Constantine in case you want to join. :)

After leaving Mona, Eilidh went in search of her brother's whereabouts. She hoped to scope out Blacktail Deer Plateau, and perhaps even the Sentinels, though she feared what she'd find there. After leaving her sister in Flycatcher Downs, Eilidh turned northwest, following the spine of the Sunspire mountain range. Near a meadow she scented a pack, but since she did not recognize any of the scents, she kept going. She held out hope that she'd find her brother, but part of her heart also remained logical. She'd been gone for years, and Constantine could be anywhere at this point.

If she didn't find him at the plateau or the forest, she vowed to find Charon and ask him. She didn't know him well, but he had been her alpha for a brief period, and he might know something. Eilidh paused on the shores of a small lake, wading into the shallows to beat the head radiating around her. Half-soaked and thirst slaked, the gossamer healer padded beneath the copse of aspen trees and flopped down in the underbrush, seeking refuge from the midday heat. After a quick nap, she'd continue her journey. But for now, rest was the best course of action for her tired body.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
you could be my remedy - by Eilidh - July 16, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: you could be my remedy - by Wraen - July 18, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: you could be my remedy - by Eilidh - July 22, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: you could be my remedy - by Wraen - July 24, 2018, 06:36 AM
RE: you could be my remedy - by Eilidh - August 15, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: you could be my remedy - by Wraen - August 16, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: you could be my remedy - by Eilidh - September 09, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: you could be my remedy - by Wraen - September 10, 2018, 07:58 AM