Phoenix Maplewood Sorry for bumping into you...
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Private 
Here ye go @Greyback!

The smell of the rabbit Loir was chasing after was making her more hungry. She was a Joiner of the Morningside pack, and she was glad she had managed to be accepted into the pack, being she needed a new family. As Loir was aiming for a potential hunter rank or trade, she was hunting alot, and hunting was fun in her opinion. Loir had managed to find a rabbit, and she had been chasing after it for a minute or two, and she wasn't exhausted at all. She did start panting eventually as she bolted across the grass, hunger grabbing at her pelt.

However, eventually Loir realized she had to somehow stop the rabbit and kill it already as she noticed another wolf was nearby. Male. Loir had been gathering information about the large male by all of his scents, but she was so focused on her possible prey right now she wasn't even thinking of the male. Just then, Loir tripped on a rock and ended up knocking right into the wolf, and she scurried back up. Damnit! She cursed to herself, and she looked at the male. I'm so sorry. I was trying to kill that rabbit, but I tripped! I should maybe keep a better eye out next time...

TAGS: @Greyback
[Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
HUNTER TRADE: 1/5 threads
Messages In This Thread
Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 21, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 23, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 24, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 26, 2018, 11:24 AM