Blacktail Deer Plateau ocean
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
oh, what am i even doing, talking to a tree. saarthal sighed, head hanging and body slumping as she sucked in a sharp breath. in her split second of quiet silence, saarthal suddenly became aware of a strange scent intertwined with the familair ones of the plateau. she remained at ease, showing no signs whatsoever of the realisation. so, how am i going to deal with this? it didn't seem like the stranger was aggressive because they hadn't attacked her when she was on the ground, and they didn't seem to be going anywhere by the lack of sounds she was hearing (or maybe she was just going deaf). whatever. if it was a hostile threat, saarthal would fight her way out of it. she was good at fighting. all romans were. and if it weren't. who knows. maybe she could persuade them to play with her

"if only talking to a tree could get me laid," she said, eyes casting upward to the sky, speaking in a half sincere, curious, absentminded way. she'd never done it before, never gone that far but she'd always wanted to try it out. male, female, other - unless it was another animal (that was not good) - it hardly mattered. she just wanted to see what it was like. preferably a girl, though. "do you find that attractive, pretty stranger? would you consider having a one night stand with me?" saarthal raised her voice, blatantly addressing the passerby. laughter lined her words and joking as she seemed to be, she was almost 90% serious about her requests.
Messages In This Thread
ocean - by Saarthal - July 23, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: ocean - by Beth - July 25, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: ocean - by Saarthal - July 26, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: ocean - by Beth - July 27, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: ocean - by Saarthal - July 28, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: ocean - by Mallaidh - July 29, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: ocean - by Beth - August 03, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: ocean - by Saarthal - August 04, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: ocean - by Mallaidh - August 18, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: ocean - by Saarthal - September 13, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: ocean - by Mallaidh - September 14, 2018, 08:01 AM