Wapun Meadow But he left it in the bag with the tag still on
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian

wiggles my timeline around a little bit... i think i can put this right before they split, after they've met the kiddos.  if you think it's too super unrealistic you can DM me and I can just delete it. :)  Might just be a cameo if he doesn't see her.

When the time comes for the raven to part from her children, it is harder on her than she anticipates.  She pulls herself from @Komodo and @Yakone and for whatever reason finds herself pulled towards the walls of the valley that hurt her so badly with no intention in mind.  She just needs.. closure.  She needs to see it, acknowledge it, and move on.  Her children are happy.  Even if they are not in her arms, they are happy.  And truthfully, isn't that all she wanted for them?

It is when she sees another child rolling through the flowers that she freezes and reality smacks her in the face.  It is not safe for her here.  She stands momentarily rooted to the spot.  This must be Laurel's then, because certainly he is not hers.  Her mismatched eyes soften before she remembers herself.

If he notices her, she might stay and interact with him if the urge to bolt does not become too strong.  And if he doesn't?

Well, she'll never have to see the valley again.  It was time for her to move on.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
RE: But he left it in the bag with the tag still on - by Reigi - August 06, 2018, 03:13 PM