Tuktu Weir I created the sound of madness
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He gave her his attention even when she began to speak of the gods as being unique. Everyone claimed their gods were unique in some way so Nikan was not impressed. He wasn't impressed until she said her gods were made of flesh and bone, physical in body like any wolf that roamed the earth. That was a new one to him, who had always heard of gods being invisible and uber powerful invincible merciless beings. His ears began to rise with interest unbeknownst to him and his gaze sharpened with slight interest as he let her continue speaking.

Rain began falling from a previously clear sky almost as if they were heard by said gods speaking of them. It was strange enough for Nikan to give a wary look around, looking the slightest bit vulnerable for the first time since his first real conversation with Zula. He fastened his gaze on her and watched as she circled him, tilting his head and narrowing his eyes though still remaining silent, enraptured both by her words and the way her body moved so fluently. It was the last sentence she spoke that sealed the deal for him, he would go through any challenge possible to gain true power. "There isn't any pain that will keep me from power" he growled softly meeting her gaze.

A change in his demeanor was immediate when she offered him a drink and came in closer, but it wasn't aggresive. He stood up and gave a low growl, the sound possessive and hungry as it rumbled from deep within his chest. He slowly leaned in, maw right by her ear as he spoke "You are a bewitching woman, tempting me in such a way" he growled and ran his nose down her fur slowly, provocatively.  He paused at her wound, another shudder going down his spine before he slowly lapped at her wound the taste of her blood exploding on her tongue. He groaned softly and licked it until the blood ceased to flow and then remained close, his warm breath blowing against her neck. "You will teach me. Aid me in getting power. You will teach this to my pack so the pack itself thrives." he spoke in a husky voice, obviously aroused from the act of drinking her blood.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 08, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 09, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 09, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 15, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 16, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 16, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 17, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 27, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 28, 2018, 10:11 AM