Raven's Watch I wish I met you further along
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
She'd been adamant in her decision not to allow the stranger to help her, and instead struck out again, following the ravine.  She was lost for sure - there was no telling how to get home, and no sign of Bat.  But she had to find her sister and she liked the thing she discovered, so she allowed it to guide her.

She'd eventually rested, but hadn't slept well without the comfort of her mothers and siblings.  She was starting to regret not sticking with the last guy, but not enough to give up - she could definitely find Bat and get home by herself! Even if she was tired... and hungry... and maybe a little bit scared.

The mountains before her definitely weren't home, but they were a landmark, and maybe Bat went there.  By the time she arrived it was fairly late again, but slowly and finally, the gorge had leveled so that the river was passable.  Dangerous for one her size, but passable.  

Woah.  She'd never seen mountains like this.  She'd been staring at them in awe since she first spotted them, but now that she was right there, it was amazing how big they were.  Forgetting her predicament, she started scrambling at the rocks in an attempt to begin climbing.  This was even better than the gorge!
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
I wish I met you further along - by Kiwi RIP - August 15, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Eva - August 15, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Mallaidh - August 15, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Kiwi RIP - August 16, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Eva - August 17, 2018, 10:30 AM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Mallaidh - August 18, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Kiwi RIP - August 19, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Eva - August 21, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Mallaidh - August 23, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Kiwi RIP - September 02, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: I wish I met you further along - by Mallaidh - September 21, 2018, 06:54 PM