Wheeling Gull Isle maybe i should stop but we'll see
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
Bolstered by the return of Komodo and `Io, Coelacanth received Rokig’s summoning howl with no small amount of delight. She rocketed to the shoreline — followed, quite possibly, by the pitter-pattering paws of her children — and bulldozed her way into Moorhen and Rokig’s interaction with unabashed exuberance. “Good girl, Moorhen,” she breathed, her nose and lips burrowing affectionately against the girl’s cheek and the base of her ear. She’d caught the tail end of Moorhen’s question — “You are back?” — and turned to regard Rokig with compassion and mirrored sorrow in her cerulean eyes. The Aralez did not speak, allowing the stocky, compactly-built male to respond to her girl instead; but she did cross the distance and sniff at his shoulder, flank, and hip with a clinician’s critical air. He needed food and rest — she had never seen him so diminished! — but she did not immediately offer these things to him. Perhaps he had come before her only to inform her of his official leaving.
Messages In This Thread
maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - August 25, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Moor - August 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 02, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 10, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 27, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 29, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - October 26, 2018, 08:43 AM