Wheeling Gull Isle maybe i should stop but we'll see
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
I apologize for the wait on this!

There was no question as to whether Coelacanth wanted Rokig to stay where she believed he belonged. Her cerulean eyes sparkled eagerly, their exuberance tempered by quiet compassion, and her muzzle dipped in a nod that was both immediate and emphatic. Of course they would have him! She was a little surprised when he stepped forward to bury his face in the feathery fur at her collarbone, but she did not flinch or turn him away. Instead, she rose onto her tiptoes to preen at the nape of his neck, shooting Moorhen a pointed glance over his bowed head with an appealing wag of her tail. In perfect understanding, the Cairn girl trotted away. @Rokig?” she prompted him in an airy whisper, pert pink tongue smoothing the tan backs of his ears.
Messages In This Thread
maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - August 25, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Moor - August 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 02, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 10, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 27, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 29, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - October 26, 2018, 08:43 AM