Wheeling Gull Isle maybe i should stop but we'll see
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
Soon enough they were alone and he felt emotionally exposed — raw to his damned, cursed core. A soft sob escaped him and he crumpled to the sandy earth. I'm so sorry. He softly choked out. Lainie got s-so ill and I...I couldn't save her. She's gone. He whined out the words. A low whistle sound escaping him as he sought the paws of Seelie for any form of contact. Even a willowy leg would do.

Everything suddenly felt much more real than it had before. The weight upon his chest and shoulders was unbearable.

He felt deeply awful and uncomfortably sick. His feelings were undoubtedly physically manifesting. He wanted nothing more than for the ocean to creep up on the sands and take him. Perhaps then he would feel better.
Messages In This Thread
maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - August 25, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Moor - August 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 02, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 10, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 27, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 29, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - October 26, 2018, 08:43 AM