Firestone Hot Springs that's what they don't say
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
shisu may look big from afar but is actually average, perhaps smaller. she just t h i cc
aa recently fixed her button on her description
just wanted to clear that up! im unsure their distance aaaaa

The dame felt herself warm up in embarassment when she heard a chuckle. She felt flustered, and tried her best to answer him despite the stammering nerves, "o-oh gosh I couldnt ask that!" Her voice rised unknowingly in Shisu's panic, "I couldnt possibly, take your time..."

The gray agouti had calmed down in wariness, finding him not hostile and rather friendly (oblivious to any teasing), but her anxiety shifted to more on the nervous feeling of meeting someone new. Shisu felt herself warmed by his offer, but she felt too bad to take his time to lead her out of the unknown hotsprings. Though she also, embarassingly enough, not want to admit she doesn't know where her home is. She wandered too far without a guide, "but uhm, thank you..." taking heed to his advice though, she did close her blue eyes. Without needing to see the stranger before her, she was able to raise her head and give a soft, but meek smile.
Messages In This Thread
that's what they don't say - by Kharog - August 27, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: that's what they don't say - by Shisu - August 27, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: that's what they don't say - by Kharog - August 28, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: that's what they don't say - by Shisu - August 28, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: that's what they don't say - by Kharog - August 28, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: that's what they don't say - by Shisu - August 28, 2018, 02:36 PM