Blacktail Deer Plateau It’s okay to let it out, we all have demons to tame.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
It wasn't ashamed that she felt but embarassed that it even happened to her. She did want to go to Kavik or even Grezig, Liri even crossed her mind at that time but the confidence was absent. She nodded understanding his frustration with the situation that he had come across. "Im sorry it's just that I never wanted to burden you or anyone else. On the bright side I made it here without further injury." she knew that there was no bright side to this situation that her outlook would fall short of a good thing to Kavik.

When he mentioned what would happen if he had come around it felt as if a weight had come off of her. Like some sort of feeling of safety, not that she didn't already but the confirmation of it made her happy. "That makes me feel a little better. I can't say itll help me 100% but it does make me feel more safe." she assured him and then let a small smile form. Nothing in the world would feel better than being here, in the Plateau, the wolves were what made it the best.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s okay to let it out, we all have demons to tame. - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 06:23 PM