Dragoncrest Cliffs do you like this setup i have.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Bat was, unfortunately, not wrong in her belief that he was annoyed with her. But to be fair, Artaax often found himself annoyed with everyone except for Thuringwethil and (every once in a while) Blixen. So really, there was no need to feel embarassed over his regard of her. It just meant she fit in with everyone else in his world. That was a good thing, really. Better to fly under his radar than to be at all esteemed. Being esteemed more  often than not just meant his standards were even higher. And that's why Blixen was only sometimes not annoying.

But I digress.

Artaax didn't flinch as the rain began to fall. In fact, his eyes glinted with eager pleasure as the first drops began to soak into his pale fur. He glanced at his small counterpart, noting the fact that she had paused. His ears flattened in another pang of annoyance, but he tempered it as he spoke softly to her. "Rain makes prey seek shelter to hide in. It means they stop moving, making them easier to find," he said softly in his deep, rumbling voice, "They are weak, but we are strong. We hunt in the rain and dig them out of their holes. They may be dry and we may be wet, but they are not safe, and soon, we are fed."

His tailed swished to show his smug eagerness before he stepped lightly forward again, having picked up the trail before he even began to speak.

Messages In This Thread
do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - August 30, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 01, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - September 01, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 05, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - September 21, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - September 30, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - October 03, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - October 08, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - October 19, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Bat - November 06, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: do you like this setup i have. - by Artaax - November 06, 2018, 05:19 PM