Blackfoot Forest rippling out through his past and future
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
thanks for the thread!! :)

Slavik was prepared to stay steadfast by his words, but he found that Wintersbane had a point. Slavik wasn’t a stubborn male, he wouldn’t push his point when it was no longer relevant. Wintersbane was right, there was no peace in hiring a mercenary, that was just extending the fight where it needn’t be. Yes, that was cowardice. You’re right there. I’m just not one for violence, and I can’t imagine being happily willing to fight someone else’s fight for them I guess. Unless it was for someone I loved, he concluded with a dour expression.

Wintersbane offered him luck on his journey, and Slavik gave him a friendly smile. Though the two wolves had different views, they were both diplomatic and Slavik felt that there were no hard feelings. He also felt that he likely wouldn’t see the other male again any time soon. See you round, he said anyway, before turning to make his path through the magical forest alone.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
rippling out through his past and future - by RIP Wintersbane - September 01, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 01, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 07:07 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 07:58 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 02, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 03, 2018, 07:28 AM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 03, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: rippling out through his past and future - by Slavik - September 04, 2018, 06:13 PM