Dragoncrest Cliffs hope you grow, i hope you grow too
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Moments after her, more arrived, and things seemed to settle into place after Blixen tried to bring them all closer together. She was glad Dacio had come, though wondered if Sequoia would even bother to answer too. As for the older pups, well, Opalia was kind of relieved only two of them had come and stayed too.

With that, she listened and did her best to absorb it all. Some of it was stuff she had heard hints about; having their wocha as a father had at least made her aware of training that was to come, in some vague sense. Opalia had not known what that would change for them, however. Not yet.. but little hints in her life already had been helping to prepare her for bigger, better things.

Since she was most comfortable with him, and because they were far more evenly matched, Dacio was her natural choice--if not just because it was the easiest one for her to make. Thankfully, Kiwi seemed keen to her brother as well, so Opalia didn't feel bad about doing the same. She turned to her grayscale sibling and nodded softly, as if to say you and me? The goufa was hopeful he might agree with her this time, at least for their first official training with the other, older puppies beside them, and tried to sink her body into whatever a good training stance was meant to look like: all paws on the ground but light, tail and ears tall--attentive, surely!

But... while she was used to wrestling and biting with him as her victim, she usually was  motivated beforehand. Not that it was hard. Her temper came short sometimes and he was really good at picking at it. If he agreed... well, she tried to think of whatever the last annoying thing he had done was, which shouldn't be too difficult for her.
Messages In This Thread
hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Blixen - September 08, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Kiwi RIP - September 08, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Opalia - September 09, 2018, 02:47 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Tux - September 09, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Bat - September 09, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Dacio - September 19, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Blixen - September 20, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Kiwi RIP - September 24, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Opalia - September 24, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Tux - October 02, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Blixen - October 16, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Tux - October 22, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Opalia - October 28, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: hope you grow, i hope you grow too - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 03:49 PM