Whitefish River Hi, how you doing? Well I'm doing just fine, i lied, I'm dying inside.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
While she drank she had gotten lost in her thoughts, contemplating her place in Liri and Kavik's pack. She wasn't social like the others, she hadn't any real bond with anyone except what she would call a small friendship and a bond of respect with Corvus. She had actual conversations with some of them, conversations that made her believe if she tried she could probably have friends. So why didn't she try? It just seemed easier to remain seperate from them while doing her part as a pack member. Making sure she had the right to stay while also not getting close and opening herself up to the possibility of pain that was actually caring about someone. But Minori wasn't the type to lie to herself either. She already did care, if only about Liri and Corvus. Corvus...the one who reminded her so much of Higoro. The one who looked at her with respect and admiration and who seemed to not mind her company. Liri...the Alpha with a physical disability and a soul so strong it made up for it by far. She sighed and drew herself out of her thoughts just as someone spoke to her in Japanese.

Her head shot up and she stared at him, several emotions going across her face. Shame, surprise, and then....anger. "You could get yourself killed sneaking up on people like that!" she hissed and then immediately deflated. He looked different, worn down...sad. She flicked an ear and took a step back from the stream, remembering how she had left him with the excuse that she was too violent, just to join a pack where violence didn't quite seem needed either. "I don't know. Fate does strange things. How is it going? The pack?" she asked. If she was more skilled in the art of social interaction, she would have smelled that he was alone and probably had been for some time.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english