Whitefish River Hi, how you doing? Well I'm doing just fine, i lied, I'm dying inside.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori opened her mouth to give a biting reply but found she had none and then slowly smirked, laughing softly. The laughter faded and was replaced with a sympathetic hum, her gaze softening ever so slightly from it's usual hardness. Perhaps it was because they shared common tongue and a homeland but she didn't feel as guarded around Issun. "I'm sorry, Issun. I...know it meant a lot" she said in a surprisingly gentle tone which actually made her sound feminine, the princess in her coming out instead of the war general. Happy to comply with the subject change she gave a slight nod "It is worthy yes....the members...they are all unique. Interesting. Challenging too, rising up to gain their respect and have them gain mine keeps me interested." she spoke in a tone somewhere between fondness and surprise. She faltered realising it was selfish and probably damaging to speak about her home when she had abandoned Issun's and probably aided in it's destruction. "Issun...What are you going to do? Maybe you can join me?" she asked concerned, the same strangely feminine tone being used once more.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english